Want an opportunity to be featured on our blog? Here is a contest for you!
We are looking for budget decks that have topped in local, regional, and continental tournaments. If you can top with a budget deck in a tournament, then we would like to feature you in our blog. Submit the decklist and tournament record from a tournament that you placed either first or second place in by messaging our like page on Facebook, which can be found here.
Your submission must follow the following rules:
- The deck must follow Clan Fight rules of Cardfight!! Vanguard. You can find the rules here.
- The deck must follow Standard Deck construction rules and game rules standard to Cardfight!! Vanguard. The official rules can be found here (deck construction rules begin at Section 5.1 in the linked document).
- Official errata for cards is in effect. You can find the official list of errata cards here.
- The deck cannot exceed $150 in total value at the time of submission. Cards will be priced based on their median price for their lowest printed rarity. This pricing will be based on prices at TCGPlayer.com. Shipping costs will not be included in this pricing.
- A picture of your name on a list of official tournament placings at an official Bushiroad tournament (this includes local, regional, or continental tournaments).
- A tournament record that includes details of each game. These game details should include which deck build you faced, whether you won or lost the game, how you won or lost, and any additional details you would like to include.
These rules are subject to change at anytime. If you have any questions about the rules of the contest, please message our like page on Facebook, which can be found here. Good luck, and we look forward to your submissions!